Wednesday, May 28, 2025

WELCOME TO MY HEALTH & WELLNESS BLOG!

     Hello and welcome to Pathways To Freedom Health & Wellness. My name is Julianna Buongirno. I am a Certified Integrative Nutritional Health Coach with a background in Functional Medicine and Dietary Behavioral Health. My goal in my private practice is to help people who suffer from chronic disease, Metabolic Syndrome, GLP-! Injuries, along with Dietary Behavioral Health. Confidently lose weight, boost metabolism, and achieve mental clarity so they can lose weight on their own terms. 

 Pathways To Freedom Health & Wellness is formulated as a faith-based approach to wellness. I work in a setting of spiritual growth, motivation, biblical principles, and prayer. Although a lot of my clients come to me without a religious background, I meet them where they are. 


In the 10 years of being a health coach, I never thought about how it would affect me. My own personal journey has led me to this point where I can help others press through their own struggles to live a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle. 


You will also find in the wellness blog small stories that encourage and empower you to get through your daily life. Small devotions to take with you on the go. Motivational quotes connected to daily wellness that lead to overall health. Recipes, Meal Planning, and meal-prepping strategies that help take the guesswork out of being in the kitchen while solving the "what's for dinner dilemma". I will also be sharing some of my personal gems, such as: Essential oils, holistic remedies, cooking with purpose, and my personal favorite...crafting. You will see a lot of that. 


The most important thing that I must emphasize is my disclaimer.


My scope of practice does not allow me to heal, cure, diagnose, or prescribe. I am not a doctor, nurse, or healthcare practitioner.


I am a Certified Integrative Nutritional Health Coach. I help guide people through accountability and empowerment, and formulate customized goals to achieve a healthier, stronger, more sustainable lifestyle. Although I have a background in Functional Medicine and Dietary Behavioral Health, my primary focus is Integrative Nutrition, which allows me to practice in a format of choice. Currently, I am in school studying natural health practices, focusing on naturopathic principles, holistic nutrition, and other natural healing modalities.


I am looking forward to working with you so that you can achieve a healthier lifestyle that meets you where you are so that you can live your life on your terms confidently and sustainably.


For more information on my services and modalities,  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Services & Modalities